This is similar to other type of push-ups. It is different and challenging due to hand position on the floor. The hands are placed closed targeting the triceps.
- Put your hands on the floor in flat position like traditional push-up.
- Try to place your hand in your shoulder width.
- Be sure that you are taking the right push-up position
- Keep your head, neckline straight to your body.
- Carefully take your torso down like you are almost touching the floor but push back. Repeat the process.
It helps to amass muscles in the upper arms. It increases your strength and eradicates your weakness problem. If you perform this exercise protects your torso from being injured.