You may already know from the previous articles that yoga includes physical and spiritual practices for the well being of physical as well as mental health. Yoga helps to increase muscle strength. It also relaxes your muscles.
Many people do not know that yoga is also a very good form of fat burning workout. Some yoga moves can boost your metabolism. You can get slim body and flat tummy within a short span of time by performing these yoga moves. Let us have look at some fat burning yoga moves.
Plank with leg-hand lift
- Take a plank position on a hard surface with your wrists and shoulders lined up.
- Move your right hand towards the front side of your body. At the same time, raise your left foot from the hard surface.
- Take deep breath and repeat the whole process with your right foot and left hand.
- Put your forearms on a hard surface.
- Raise your hips by pushing your toes.
- Inhale by keeping your chin toward your thumbs.
- Move like a forearm plank but do not quite until your feet comes close to your elbows.
- At last exhale and take dolphin position by raising your hip to the opposite direction of the ground.
- From dolphin position walk your feet toward the elbows.
- Raise your one leg to the opposite direction of the hard surface.
Begin to rock forward and raise your two legs off the surface. Stay for a while and take deep breath.
- Stand on the ground by keeping your hands upside of your head.
- Move your hip toward the ground until you can see your toes.
- Drop your shoulders away from your ears by keeping your face up.
- At last, take deep breath.
- Rise up on your feet balls. Then sit on your heels.
- Keep your knees and toes together.
- Attempt to put your hands together toward your chest center and take deep breath.