People who expect to lose weight or burn fat are well conversant with a word called diet plan. This word is mostly misunderstood among most of the people. They consider diet as a way of being deprived from eating foods. Therefore, they become terrified and drop the fat burning plan in the midway.
Before going to fat burning diet plan, I would clear the misconception about diet. Diet does not imply any restriction on your daily food habit. Rather it is a guide so that one can achieve a particular goal by adding some specific foods and eliminating some other foods. Diet plan is just a guide about dos and don’ts. Now I will discuss general guideline for fat burning process and diet plan.
Guideline for fat burning diet plan
- Avoid caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol, and processed foods.
- Sometimes treat yourself by having a cheat meal once in a week.
- Eat fish oil supplements made from sardines, salmons, and foods loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Don’t dare to skip breakfast. You must have your breakfast within half an hour of waking up.
- Complete your dinner before 8 pm. At night, digestion system prepares to go in sleeping mode so that it can complete the digestion process without having any interruption.
- Stop drinking fizzy drink as it is filled with various gas. If you want, you can drink plain drink like green teas or fruit juices.
- Try to eat vegetables but don’t eat raw vegetables as it takes more effort to digest.
- Cut the volume of salt as it helps to gain weight. Have cayenne pepper, as it is salt free.
- Probiotic yoghurt provides good bacteria to your stomach that helps smooth bowel movements in your gut very.
- Eat fiber rich foods and carbs so that your metabolism rate can be boosted.
Fat burning diet plan
- Omelet of three eggs with mixed peppers and spinach. Chicken with red pepper are just complete breakfast idea.
- Chicken breast with kale.
- Hundred grams of salmon with handful of spinach.
- Egg fry with tomatoes, green beans, and 100 grams turkey slice.
- Turkey breast with avocado, cucumber.
- Baked haddock with roasted peppers and 100 grams of chicken.
- Grilled chicken with salad, red pepper, green beans etc.
- Cod fillet with salad
- Grilled prawns with salad tomatoes and olive oil.
- Turkey with steamed broccoli
- Chicken with pecan nuts.
- Salmon steak, chopped dill, steamed green beans.
- Grilled lamb steak with steamed broccoli and spinach.
- Chicken breast fry with oil and vegetables.
- Steamed oriental greens or broccoliwith skinless duck breast.
Only particular food is not enough for fat burning. You have to follow the general guidelines that are given above. Only then, this fat burning diet plan will be effective for you.